Vegan Chocolate Orange Jaffa Oatmeal by Monica @mindfullymoni
A classic revisited!
Created by Vegan food blogger & uni student Monica @mindfullymoni.
Picture by Monica.
How to chocolate Orange Jaffa oats by Monica:
- Combine all the ingredients for the oatmeal in a cooking pots until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook the oatmeal on a medium-low heat until the milk no longer separates from the oats, when stirring with a wooden spoon, and the desired consistency is reached. (Note: Some people like to add in the mashed banana after cooking but I do this before cooking; it’s completely up to you!)
- Carefully remove the oatmeal from the hob and allow to cool for a few minutes whilst you prepare the toppings/ wash the fruit.
- Pour the chocolate oatmeal into a breakfast bowl and smooth out the top, using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with your desired toppings