Vegan Protein Brownies by Hali Jafari @tnourished
A vegan, gluten free beauty that's definitely gonna get you some brownie points (shall you wish to share some :-)).
Created by Author & Mum of 3 Hali Jafari @tnourished.
Picture by Hali Jafari.
- 80g STRIPPD Vegan Lean Protein Powder Chocolate
- 200g Pitted Chopped Dates
- 200g Cooked Butternut Squash
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 Tin Coconut Milk
- 100g Raw Cacao Powder
- 250g Gluten Free Flour
- 1.5tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 50g Chia Seeds
- 4tbsp Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
How to vegan brownie by Hali:
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees fan assisted
- In a food processor blitz together the prunes, butternut squash, banana, and coconut milk until thick mixture is achieved
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients
- Mix well and pour into a large baking tray lined with baking parchment
- Bake for 25/ 30 minutes. Check to see if cooked fully with a skewer
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in tin completely
- Cut into squares and enjoy or for a frosted brownie, spread with my Hazelnut Chocolate Spread Recipe, place in fridge to set and then cut into squares